Get started with WordPress
Do you operate a business but don’t yet have a website setup? Perhaps you want to break into the ever-increasing and nowadays essential online market at as low cost as possible?
We recommend getting started with a WordPress website. Our WordPress Starter Package gives you a professionally installed & configured WordPress website, with all important essentials included. It’s a perfect foundation to build a blog, store front or informative business website.
Did you know that WordPress powers almost 25% of all websites today? It’s an incredibly popular platform used by millions throughout the World – and now you can join them without so much as lifting a finger with our WordPress Starter Package. View our guide for more information about WordPress.
How does the WordPress Starter Package work?
We take pride in the fact that we’ve helped businesses up and down the country achieve fantastic results with a WordPress website. And it couldn’t be easier to get started.
- You will need a Domain Name. We’ll happily advise and give you guidance if required.
- You will need a Hosting package. This is an optional service we provide, or you may find find your own third-party provider.
Assuming the prerequisites are met (and we can help if they aren’t), the Starter Package process is as follows:
- You complete our Discovery Questionnaire so we can fully understand what you need to accomplish from your website
- You provide us with details of your website, including logos and colour scheme
- You provide the text content, images and give us an idea of the structure you require (perhaps just in the form of a Word document)
- We’ll review your content, and provide any advice and guidance that we see fit
- We’ll provide you with our preferred PREMIUM third-party WordPress Theme – FREE (worth over £50)
- Or, choose a third-party theme of your own (the cost of this will be your responsibility)
- We then get your WordPress website up and running from scratch, with all your content in place
- We configure your WordPress website so it is free from errors, is completely safe and future-proof and looks perfect to all of your visitors
You’ll get a great-looking website or blog, properly created and set up by a professional. What you don’t get is endless hours fiddling and figuring out how it is all supposed to work. Just focus on creating your content to attract visitors, and we’ll take care of all the technical details.
Who is the WordPress Starter Package for?
Our WordPress Starter Package is meant specifically for individuals and businesses who want a WordPress powered website set up fast and efficiently by a real professional. You know exactly what you want out of your website – and we can provide it.
If you want to save on both time and money (and who doesn’t?) then a WordPress website from ProWP is for you.
Our WordPress Starter Package is suited to:
- Small businesses, start-ups and individuals who want to get on the right track quickly with a WordPress powered website
- Companies outgrowing their existing site who want to harness the power and ease of use of WordPress
- Individuals who don’t have the technical experience to install and set up WordPress, Plugins and Themes according to best practices
What do you get?
To sum up, our WordPress Starter Package gives you the following:
- Full installation and WordPress setup software with our/your hosting provider
- Your own private login credentials to access the administration interface
- An integrated blog/news feed to alert your visitors to any latest news
- Unlimited pages/text/images of your choosing
- Fully responsive, optimised for Desktop, Tablets and Smartphones
- Our preferred PREMIUM third-party theme (optional)
- Installation of a suite of performance Plugins to ensure your website is as comprehensive as possible, including:
- A robust and secure contact form
- A fully featured SEO tool
- A spam prevention tool
- If you provide us with text and images, we will add these to any specified pages for you
- Integration with your Social Network accounts
- Basic on-page Search Engine Optimisation
- Optional: Dedicated WordPress Hosting and Updates
- Optional: Ongoing WordPress Support
Simply give us the plan of your website and we’ll turn it into reality. It couldn’t be easier.
Domain Name A Domain Name is essential in starting your website – without it nobody will find you! Typically costing around £10 per year, a domain name is the first required step in starting your website.
The process of finding a suitable domain name and the recurring costs of using a domain name are your responsibility – but we’re happy to give advice. If you already have a Domain Name, great! We’ll use this for your WordPress website.
Email Addresses Email addresses using your domain name (email@example.com for example) are perfectly possible, and is something that our optional WordPress Hosting caters for.
If you’re using your own third-party hosting provider, email addresses must be arranged through them, and this is your responsibility.
View our Plans and Pricing page to see up-to-date rates for our range of services.